Math and Children's Literature
- Buildings and Architecture
- Math Out Loud: Math and the Oral Traditions
- Time and Time Travel Fantasies
- Math Month in the Library
- Books in the Math Program
- Introduction to Picture Book Math and Math and The Man Who Walked Between the Towers by Gerstein
- Math and My Place in Space by Hirst
- Math and Mud Flat Olympics by Stevenson
- Patterns and Picture Books
- Data Gathering and Picture Books
- Computation and Picture Books
- Picture Book Math an eBook by Carol Otis Hurst and Rebecca Otis.
Using Picture Books in the Math Curriculum. Prekindergarten through Third Grade. Includes table of contents and sample chapters along with ordering information.
Reviewed Children's Books with Strong Math Themes
- Actual Size
- Anno's Counting Book.
- Anno's Counting House.
- Anno's Mysterious Multiplying Jar.
- The Doorbell Rang
- First Steps.
- The Napping House.
- One Monkey Too Many.
- The Table Where Rich People Sit
Free Welcome To Homeschool Guide: Download Here!
Eager, excited homeschoolers could be just a click away. Start with these Time4Learning freebies: