Newsletter, Volume 9, Number 3
(Little Brown, 2003)
"fresh, unusual story of friendship and honesty, riddled with wit, intelligence, and more than a few chuckles." -- School Library Journal
Visit http://www.gregleitichsmith.com for extensive teacher resources!
Welcome to our newsletter. If you'd like to have each issue delivered to your email address you can sign-up for a subscription.
In This Issue You'll Find:
- News. See Below.
- Featured Author: Susan Goodman
Upcoming workshop by Carol:
- June 4, 2004 - Secondary Social Studies In-Service. San Antonio, Texas
You can find out more information about this by writing to Carol Hurst at firstname.lastname@example.org
For those who missed our last newsletter the most recent additions to our web site are:
- Featured Book: Attaboy, Sam! by Lois Lowry
- Featured Book: The Man Who Walked Between the Towers by Mordicai Gerstein
- Featured Subject: Weather in Kids' Books
- Featured Book: A Killing in Plymouth Colony by Carol Otis Hurst and Rebecca Otis
- Featured Book: Letting Swift River Go by Jane Yolen
- Featured Subject: Slavery
- Featured Book: Far North by Will Hobbs
- Featured Author: Mitsumasa Anno
- Featured Book: In Plain Sight by Carol Otis Hurst
- Featured Subject: Folk and Fairy Tales, Tongue-in-Cheek Versions.
Next Section of Newsletter:
Featured Author: Susan Goodman